Saturday, May 4, 2024

YouTube launch of Radio Western 'Four Days To Albuquerque'

FOUR DAYS TO ALBUQUERQUE from ROSCOE POND. This is adapted from my Western Movie Screenplay that I had written a few years back. I originally wanted it to be a Western TV Pilot. It was later expanded into a full length movie. Then, I decided to reformat it into a Radio drama so that I could get producers interested.

KUNM Radio had listened to my finished production and asked if they could broadcast it over the Southwest airwaves. "Earth Rock Radio" also wanted to air it too (2023). This production reached quite a few listeners. 

The story surrounds two Navajo Clan brothers who are kidnapped by the sheriff of Albuquerque. They travel through a mountain owned by a Navajo Witch. The race is on to see who will survive in this mysterious mountain.

I launched my Radio Western on "YouTube" (2024). I added a new poster and a wave-length element which makes the sound pop. You can listen in HD. I'm proud of it and hope to get film producers interested. Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment